PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Motorsport Manager anche in 2d con il prossimo aggiornamento

Mark Silver
13-12-2016, 16:30
http://www.motorsportmanager.com/it/content/motorsport-manager-everyones-winner-update

We are happy to announce a big update to Motorsport Manager as an early Christmas present.

The ‘Everyone’s a Winner’ update includes the all-new 2D mode, letting players switch instantly between the 2D and 3D visual of the race.

The 2D mode will also enable lower spec laptops and desktops to run the game by changing the full 3D race engine for a less graphically intensive overhead view.

We have been listening closely to the community and have also included a number of bug fixes based on your feedback - yes this includes blue flag fixes.

‘Everyone’s a Winner’ is a free update and will download automatically from 15th December.

But that is not all, we can also reveal that Steam Workshop will go live in February 2017! We’re working hard on making sure that players can create, manage and search for exciting user-generated content, opening up the game to the community.

olivar
13-12-2016, 18:44
Sto tanto bene col 3D

grigiorosso
14-12-2016, 21:19
urca i pallini 2d di FM :D

juanpablo
15-12-2016, 16:25
urca i pallini 2d di FM :D

Ahahah è la stessa cosa a cui ho pensato io!

ConteDraculo
15-12-2016, 17:55
io spero solo che aumentino la velocità massima.. stare per 40 minuti dietro ad una sola gara è snervante... :dead:

che poi nemmeno devi fare chissà che interventi.. basta che mi metti una lucina per il cambio climatico e stoppo tutto in tempo per fare i cambiamenti necessari.. :esd: