Squadra preferita
    US Città di Palermo
    FM Team
    US Lavagnese
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trainspotting90 Steam ID: Trainspotting90

[FM15] Arabia Saudita Extended

Hi guys!

As someone who’s regularly following the Saudi League in real life I was disappointed when I saw the way it was represented in FM 15. Without much hesitation I decided to create an unofficial file to be able to start a realistic career. You can download this file here, it took way longer than expected but I think it was worth the effort.

Changes:
    - The top 3 divisions from Saudi Arabia, the Super Cup and the Crown Prince Cup

- Up to date player transfers for ALL the top division teams

- CA/PA, position, foot preference, birth date, height, skin colour and stat changes to all the players so they will perform as close to reality as possible. I collected data for this on sites like slstats, kooora and MBCProsports, as well as my own judgement of the players. If you find any mistakes or think that data should be adjusted, please let me know in this thread and I’ll possibly change it for a later version of this file.

- Correct league rules regarding foreign players: Maximum of 4 “non-Saudi Arabians”, at least one from another Asian country.

- Updated transfer preferences of the clubs to avoid as many “stupid” AI transfers as possible. Priorities are Asian, African and South American (especially Brazilian) players.

- Added loads of new rivalries between clubs in all the three divisions

- Adjusted club finances

- Adjustments to both club’s and player’s names to make them more recognizable.

This file may be interesting for Saudi Arabians, fans of Asian football or gamers who are looking for a new, interesting save! You can choose a top team like Al-Hilal to dominate the league from the very start, burning cash provided by some rich prince, and looking for success in the Asian Champions League. Or you could pick a small team like Alshoulla (or even in the lowest division!) with a small fan base, a weak squad and not the financial ability like other teams in the leagues in case you want to slowly develop your club into a contender for the title or promotion!

I’d recommend activating as many other Asian leagues as possible when starting your save.

Also, don’t forget to install the Metallic logos by kremmen, many of the Saudi Arabian clubs have interesting badges and you’d miss out without them. Most of them were used on the map above!

Thanks for downloading and enjoy managing in Saudi Arabia!

Special shout-out to Suggy33 for helping with the league rules, transfer preferences, introducing me to the editor and simulating a couple of times!

Download link -->http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/4pkmZm6O/file.html

By saltcreek
    Ultima modifica di Trainspotting90; 19-06-2015 alle 13:55

FMITA.it Web Staff L'avatar di Trainspotting90
    Menzionato
    47 Post
    Taggato
    1 Thread

Squadra preferita
    US Città di Palermo
    FM Team
    US Lavagnese
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trainspotting90 Steam ID: Trainspotting90
    ragazzi, chi ha scaricato la versione precedente può riupparmela?

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •