No Fake dal forum di sorditutti (cit) creato da mons, valgono le regole universali per inserire un No Fake, ma le ripostiamo:

Follow the below instructions to install this version of this file

Step 1: Go to

PC
Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2017 \ data \ db \ 1700 AND
Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2017 \ data \ db \ 1701

Mac
/ Users / username / Library / Application Support / Steam / SteamApps / common / Football Manager 2017 / data / db / 1700 AND
/ Users / username / Library / Application Support / Steam / SteamApps / common / Football Manager 2017 / data / db / 1701
You can find this folder by clicking, in the Finder, the Go menu in the menu bar, then choose Go to Folder and type the folder path name (obviously inserting your username), then click Go.

Slightly more detail in this post

Linux
/home/user/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Football Manager 2017/data/db/1700/AND
/home/user/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Football Manager 2017/data/db/1701/Please note that the Local folder is hidden. Press (ctrl + h)

Android:
sdcard\Android\data\sportsinteractive.fm17\files\i nstalled\data\db\1700AND
sdcard\Android\data\sportsinteractive.fm17\files\i nstalled\data\db\1701For Mac Lion users, the Library folder will be hidden. Use this link to find out how to show it.

Step 2: DELETE the dbc, edt and lnc folders from the path above. I repeat, these 3 folders need to be deleted outright

Step 3: Copy the dbc, edt and lnc folders from this download into the folders mentioned in step 1.

DOWNLOAD